Vaccine Uptake is declining rapidly, despite mandates
July 8, 2022. The "safe and effective" narrative is falling apart. Here is [Steve Kirsch's] list of over 25 leading indicators that the momentum is moving against the narrative. I'd be surprised if the narrative doesn't fall apart soon. It's now unravelling quickly in the UK.
July 5, 2022. Canada to Throw out 13.6M Doses of AstraZeneca Vaccine Associated Press reported
According to CDC estimates as of June 22, 2022, the later vaccinations were rolled out for any age group, the lower the share of the age group that took the injection. For example, the percentage of age 65+ year olds fully vaccinated as of June 22, 2022 is 91% but the percentage of 5 to 11 year olds fully vaccinated is 30%.
The percentage of the population taking Covid vaccine booster doses is also shrinking and is much less than those taking the first one or two doses. The percentage of the 65+ age group taking the first booster was 64%; and the second booster only 21%. For the 5 to 11 year olds, less than 2% of that age group took a booster shot.
As of May 15, 2022, USAFacts.org showed no US states had more than 50% of its population that took a booster dose. At that time, 49% of Vermont’s population was reported to have taken a booster dose, but only 16% of North Carolina’s population had done so. As of June 21, 2022, USA Today reported COVID-19 vaccines for kids under 5 are finally here, but most parents aren't jumping in line In polling data from April, only 18% of parents said they would vaccinate their young child right away.
News reports indicate little remaining support for Covid injections
- The CEO of Moderna speaking at Davos World Economic Forum said they were going to bin millions of doses of jab because people didn't want them. 25 May 2022 Moderna forced to bin millions of Covid vaccines because ‘nobody wants them’
- 06/24/22. Shots for Tots Rollout Flops in NYC. COVID-19 shots for babies and young children were granted Emergency Use Authorization last week, but this week’s low turnout at vaccine centers in New York City and around the country shows parents are not convinced their kids need the vaccine.
- 06/24/22. As Thousands of Its Members Remain Unvaccinated, Navy Replaces Weekly Updates With Monthly Reports The U.S. Navy this week said it will move to monthly reporting of COVID-19 vaccine separations, in place of weekly updates, as thousands of its members remain unvaccinated just days before the U.S. military’s June 30 mandate deadline.
- Jun 22, 2022. Publix Won’t Do COVID Vax For Kids Under 5 — Offers No Explanation By DailyWire.com
Covid "Vaccine" Mandates have caused staffing shortages, indicating many persons would rather lose their job than take a Covid injection
- September 27, 2021. Hospitals fear staffing shortages as vaccine deadlines loom. New York, California, and Connecticut have implemented ultimatums for employees
- August 6, 2021. Mandating vaccines amid a worker shortage could spell trouble for corporate America. “It’s so hard to find workers now that, if you know a certain percentage of your workers are going to quit [due to a vaccine mandate], you're not going to disrupt that,” said one HR expert.
- October 30, 2021. Trucking troubles: Staffing shortage, COVID-19 vaccine mandate causing concerns.
- The Federal Government Vaccine Mandate’s Impact on Colleges and Universities … Universities throughout the nation are grappling with the Biden administration’s mandates because of the risk of losing hundreds of millions—billions, in some cases—of dollars in federal contracts that help pay for research and other university services.
- June 21, 2022.More Vaccine-Injured Pilots Speak Out as Groups Pressure Airlines, Regulators to End Mandates; and
- Dec. 25, 2021 Flight cancellations drag on as airlines short-staffed