Here is how the CDC/FDA misleads people by using relative risk calcs. See the last two cols, which take prevalence of viral infections leading to hospitalizations into account by using ABSOLUTE risk reduction. Notice: the ABSOLUTE risk reduction of a COVID hospitalization from vaccination is 1/10th of 1% by July, which is 600 times LESS than the 60% increase in risk of elevated D-dimer levels indicating micro or macro blood clotting caused by the COVID shots. I.e. you INCREASE your absolute risk by 60% of just blood clotting that can cause permanent scaring and injuries to your blood capillary system that decrease your physical abilities and may cause permanent damages to your heart, lungs, and brain from taking the vaccine.
How to calculate ABSOLUTE benefit of COVID vaccines versus RELATIVE benefit, taking into account the prevalence or likelihood of infection in the human trial group.
‘Mathematically Impossible’ for Vaccines to Eliminate COVID. August 20, 2021. Dr. Joseph Mercola. Click on link to see great graphs.
- In the U.K., symptomatic COVID-19 cases among “vaccinated” individuals have risen 40% in one week, reaching an average rate of 15,537 new infections a day being detected. Meanwhile, symptomatic COVID-19 cases among the unvaccinated has declined by 22% and is now at a current daily average of 17,588.
- This suggests the wave among unvaccinated has peaked and that natural herd immunity has set in, while “vaccinated” individuals are actually becoming more prone to infection.
- It is mathematically impossible for COVID shots to eliminate SARS-CoV-2 infection. The four available COVID shots in the U.S. provide an absolute risk reduction between just 0.7% and 1.3%. Meanwhile, the noninstitutionalized infection fatality ratio across age groups is a mere 0.26%. Since the absolute risk that needs to be overcome is lower than the absolute risk reduction these injections can provide, mass vaccination simply cannot have a favorable impact.
The six month Pfizer study data. Chris Martenson video comments on recently released Pfizer report on 6 month study of their vaccine's performance, which, per CM's conclusion, leaves open these important (and mainly foreseeable to Pfizer) questions:
- What is the impact of obesity? Why was it left out of the comorbidity parameters being tracked?
- Why were comorbidities [in the study participants] so much less than in the general population?
- Why were the age groups broken down into "under 65" & "over 65"? This [in contrast with age tranches of ideally 10 years and at most 20 years] is unhelpful to those seeking to understand the age adjusted risks.
- Why weren’t hospitalised reported [rather than only the undefined and subjective category of "severe" adverse events]?
- Why weren’t those with a prior Covid infection [who are likely to have acquired natural immunity, and are a huge percentage of the population now being pressured to accept vaccination] tracked separately ?
- What was the impact on long Covid?
- Did people with the vaccine have any experiences of AE's [Adverse Events] or long Covid?
- Why wasn’t AE data presented based on type of AE & the eventual outcome / resolution of serious cases?
- Why weren’t all study participants tested for Covid infection? [instead, only those with symptoms were tested]
CM also shows much more granular data from Europe (which indicates females are about 3 times more likely to report adverse events).
Original Pfizer, Moderna, and Jannson did not include any Absolute Risk Reductions, Number Needed to Vaccinate or Expected #Vaccine Side Effects to Avoid one (1) Severe COVID case, in the analysis of their trials. Below, these risks s
how that the risks of vaccine adverse events and serious adverse events -- calculable from all COVID vaccine trial data -- are greater than absolute the risk reduction of getting a serious COVID case after being fully vaccinated with any of the Pfizer, Moderna, or Jannsen vaccines. The first table below shows how the absolute risk reduction calculations are done using Pfizer's data. The numbers were obtained from this report by over 200 European medical practitioners, scientists, and lawyers.
Said differently, judging from Pfizer's trial data, to avoid one (1) severe Covid case, 2,717 people must be vaccinated, of which 424 are expected to suffer vaccine side effects, and 13 are expected to suffer severe vaccine adverse events. The actual costs in vaccine side effects and severe adverse events is higher due to a different population composition being vaccinated than were selected for the trial.
See more detailed calculations in the table below and in table #3 from https://www.pause2think.org/EN/solutionsapp.html
"Those under 18 have a 2/100,000 risk of dying of Covid-19. 3/100,000 for chicken pox. Influenza carries 6/100,000 risk and it isn't required."
This chart's analysis (to right) is from 200+ doctors and scientists:
https://www.pause2think.org/site/EN/solutionsapp.html Note: a comma is used as a decimal point in this chart comparing risks of COVID infections with risks of COVID vaccines.
Data and analysis: Investigative report - The Lies Exposed by the Numbers - "I documented the worst of the lies, half-truths, and misdirection used by our public health officials to manipulate public perceptions throughout the pandemic. The public messaging surrounding the COVID vaccination campaign has been just as crooked. So, I thought I would do what the government has refused to do: calculate your Vegas odds of death from the virus so you can weigh those odds against the risks of getting the jab."