This protocol was built by Dr. Tau Braun Ed.D, MS, BS, EMT, a U.S. National Counterterrorism & EMS Advisor and Trainer, for first responders and first line workers.
Preface by Dr. Tau Braun
Please consult your physician for personalized medical advice. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions regarding a medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
The protocol was built very early in the pandemic and is updated regularly with any additional information that has shown clinical or anecdotal efficacy. It's extremely helpful for developing countries as most of the supplements and food items are available. Some regions in the world refer to Bentonite clay as Montmorillonite. Bentonite is electrostatic - it has a strong negative charge, the neurotoxins on the S-Protein are positively charged. So Bentonite can help to denature the peptides. It has also been found to reduce DNA damage by heavy metals which are an issue with Spike Protein Syndrome (Covid).
As an advisor to Law Enforcement I was asked about the bioterrorism aspect at the beginning of the pandemic and was also asked to find mitigation strategies for first responders. I have been working with a team of scientists - including chemical engineers, medical and veterinary professionals. We actually built an antidote based on intel from China that was ready last year in April. When this passed up the food chain and turned down I knew something sinister was unfolding. It was also not my first run in with Dr. Fauci. I worked in South Africa during the HIV/ AIDS epidemic. Treatment was withheld during that epidemic because they were doing vaccine trials in South Africa.
I am not able to tell you if the protocol has any efficacy with regards to the treatment, cure, prevention, mitigation of COVID–19.
What I can tell you is that the law above doesn't apply to anyone that is promoting the C-19 vaccines - just everything else.
Most of these supplements are available from Amazon/ Health Food Store/ Wholefoods/ etc. Take a higher dose if symptoms are present or after receiving a positive Covid test result. Continue until there are no symptoms. These supplements are also useful to prevent viral/ bacterial infections and can be taken as a daily dose for wellness.
The COVID protocol I am using
Foods to avoid (while symptomatic or while recovering from Covid)
- No Sugar, Glucose and Fructose until symptoms are markedly decreased (except honey).
- All dairy except whole-fat Greek yogurt
- Acid causing foods
- Grains Breads, baked goods, cereal, complex carbohydrate, and food that contain or promote yeast/ fermentation
Prescription Drugs - Severe Symptoms
- Ivermectin - Antiparasitic
- Metronidazole (Flagyl) or Doxycycline
- Montelukast (Singulair)
Over the counter
- Potassium - immediately - from glucose free electrolyte solution (pedialyte zero sugar) and/or alkaline water with potassium carbonate/ potassium bicarbonate as ingredients and/or ¼ teaspoon of No Salt Sodium Free Alternative (available from grocery store)
- Inositol supplement (first 3 days double daily dose - then daily dose)
- Benadryl one daily dose
- First day only - daily dose Activated Charcoal
- Switch to Potassium based Alkaline Water
- Alka Seltzer - (Antacid + Anti-inflammatory + Anti-coagulant ) up to daily limit/ day if symptomatic
- Start Probiotics (or Greek Yogurt)
- Vitamin A, D, E, K2 first few days of symptoms 3 times daily dose - 2 twice daily dose no symptoms (over the counter - any brand)
- Vitamin B complex (especially Vitamin B3)
- Zinc (liquid or pill) + Copper (chelated copper as supplement) or Zinc-Copper combined supplement
- Quercetin/ Quercetin-Berberine is best
- Thymus Support Supplements (these are not suitable for vegetarians or vegans)
- Resveratrol/ Anacardic - better antioxidant than vitamin C for Covid. The S-Protein is a catalyst to a redox reaction, causing rapid and progressive oxidation and catabolic processes. Amongst other things to delay and reverse metabolic acidosis - antioxidants are needed.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid
- Turmeric-Curcumin with BioPerine
- Whole-fat plain Greek yogurt (must be greek as the diary needs to be fermented) with honey and 1/2 teaspoon bentonite clay** (important for Recovery/ Covid Longhaulers) Bentonite Clay promotes really good gut health but it can decrease the absorption of medication so don’t use Bentonite within 2 hours of taking prescription medication.
- Trehalose - use in small quantities - recommended maximum 25g/ 100 calories per day (based on glucose DV)
- Hard boiled eggs for protein, sulphur, vitamin D, phosphate
- Meat with fat/ vegan option coconut oil (lamb meat is best)
*Long Haulers/ Chronic Covid*
- Deferoxamine (Desferal®) - Infusion - Iron Chelator For free radical Iron (only if oxygen saturation drops/ inflammation is causing neuro symptoms like blurred vision, problems with eye movement, dizzy or fainting spells)
- Glutathione - supplement daily dose for long haulers
- Melatonin - supplement daily dose for long haulers
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
Tau Braun Ed.D, MS, BS, EMT. U.S. National Counterterrorism & EMS Advisor and Trainer. Executive Director, Violence Prevention Agency.
Wellness Products from BioChem Engineering
January 2021. Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor Involvement in Inflammatory Bowel Disease and Interactions with Gut Microbiota see section: 4. Potential Involvement of nAChRs in COVID-19 and Associated Dysbiosis